Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive business planning for the area by cascading monthly sales targets for the area to Sales Executives and Sales Officers while defining a road-map for target achievement
- Develop road-map to achieve Sales targets for the area focusing on coverage expansion, distributor-wise plans, and logistics plans
- Provide inputs for manpower planning for Sales Executives and Sales Officers
- Deploy Sales Strategy for the area by maximizing revenue achievement through the defined mix of Sales Channels
- Drive achievement of Primary and Secondary sales targets through the addition of new distributors, developing existing accounts, and building a robust Sales & Distribution infrastructure
- Develop coverage expansion plans and guide subordinates in driving achievement of the same; appoint and train new distributors in the area as per the planned number of distributors
- Guide team in building relationships with channel partners; proactively participate in building relationships with critical partners
- Coordinate closely with Production and Logistics teams to ensure timely order fulfillment and documentation
- Drive visibility initiatives and trade promotions in line with the marketing plan of the branch
- Drive implementation of applicable trade promotions for the Branch as per guidelines from Branch Manager
- Track competitor's field activities and identify ways to counter them
- Interact with distributors on a regular basis and seek feedback; address any grievances in a timely and prompt manner
- Drive initiatives focusing on Sales Enablement and enhanced SCM effectiveness such as Sales & Operations discipline, SalesForce automation, etc. across the area
- Oversee the timely submission of required data to the Sales Manager on monthly basis - sales monthly reports, distributor claims, team expenses etc.
- Drive a culture of performance among-est subordinates - set goals, review and manage performance, guide, and counsel and provide feedback on performance so as to ensure a motivated and committed team
- Develop the capabilities to take on higher responsibilities while performing the given/in-charge responsibilities at various levels within the functions
- Drive adequate training of sales teams to meet the requirements of the role and be able to handle market dynamics
Perks and Benefits
Incentives will be extra
Role:Sales Head (B2B)
Salary: 4,00,000 - 7,00,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Indian Ion Exchange and Chemicals Limited
INDIAN ION EXCHANGE & CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES formed in 1994 by experienced water treatment technocrats and engineering professionals to apply new technology of ADVANCE ION EXCHANGE MEMBRANE AND ULTRA FILTRATION to industrial processing water and wastewater purification and pollution control.
IIECL Design, Develop & install Water and Wastewater purification systems, undertakes turnkey Renovation, Rectification & up-gradation of Water & Wastewater Treatment Systems to obtain optimum efficiency.
IIECL brings the latest state-of-the-art Microfilteration Nanofitration and Hyperfiltration (Reverse Osmosis System) Technology with help of its R&D works and enriched practical experience of application experts.
IIECI's package of water treatment plants i.e. Base Exchange Softeners. Demineralisers, Dealkalisers. Pressure Sand Filters. Activated Carbon Filters. Lamellae Filters etc. are backed by century-old and PROVEN ION EXCHANGE TECHNOLOGY.
IIECL has two manufacturing units at Ahmedabad for the standard range of plants and others for projects.IIECL has a well-equipped laboratory for testing Water, Resins, and Effluent water in-house facility for production quality control R & D and product development. The plant is one of the first to achieve ISO 9001 certification in the water purification projects industry and has collaborations with Belgium and U.S.A
At IIECI, we have the right mix of the senior and junior workforce of Water treatment and Engineering Experts.