We are hiring for an ambitious, aggressive, and energetic Content Writer
Responsibilities for Content Writer:-
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with editors and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPointRoles and Responsibilities
Role:Content Creation / Writer
Salary: 2,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Water Treatment / Waste Management
Role Category:Content Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Indian Ion Exchange and Chemicals Limited
IIECI Design, Develop & install Water and Waste water purification systems, undertakes turnkey Renovation, Rectification & upgradation of Water & Waste water treatment Systems to obtain optimum efficiency.
IIECI brings latest state - of - the - art Microfilteration Nanofitration and Hyperfiltration (Reverse Osmosis System) Technology with help of its R&D works and enriched practical experience of application experts.
IIECI's package of water treatment plants i.e. Base Exchange Softeners. Demineralisers, Dealkalisers. Pressure Sand Filters. Activated Carbon Filters.Lamellaa Filters etc. are backed by century old and PROVEN ION EXCHANGE TECHNOLOGY.
IIECI has two manufacturing units at Ahmedabad for standard range of plants and other for projects.IIECI has well equipped laboratory for testing Water, Resins and Effluent water in house facility for production quality control R & D and product development. The plant is one of the first to achieve ISO 9001 certification in the water purification projects industry and has collaborations with Belgium and U.S.A
At IIECI, we have the right mix of senior and junior work force of Water treatment and Engineering Experts.
Contact Company:Indian Ion Exchange and Chemicals Limited
Address:D 64,,DIAMOND PARK,GIDC,NARODA, AHMEDABAD, Gujarat, India